- “The TUD worker must have a family UNITED behind him.
a.) They must be brought into the full discussion (from the start).
b.) Be alert (to family needs)
c.) Informed and supportive”
- “Trade off with family”
a.) Let family decide where to live.
b.) Spend more time at home with family.
- “No other work – for one year”
a.) Concentrate on this.
- Have a “feeling of mission – purpose”
a.) One directional thinking / feeling.
- Develop your “feeling of devotion”
- “Commitment – meet once a year (all TUD workers) to help and encourage and share.