It is a privilege to welcome you to this very special web site. I want to thank you for visiting jackexum.com. Your reasons may range from curiosity, ‘just wanting to remember’ someone who has been a blessing to many thousands around the world, get a book, or just read. FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE, ‘SIGN IN’, AND COMMENT ON OUR ‘GUESTBOOK’ LOCATED UNDER THE JACK JR. SECTION. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!! (You must first SUBSCRIBE, which is free, to comment.)
Of course dad was not alone in his work, nor was he alone in influencing so many people. Marion Ann Exum (Ann), was not only a helper, and one who completed dad’s life for almost 61 years, but she was a friend, counselor, good listener, teacher, confidant, and she was mom, not only to Bob, Ed (Deceased), Sharlene (Deceased), Sandy, Tammy and myself… but to hundreds and thousands around the world. This web site is lovingly dedicated to the memory of Jack and Ann Exum, and it is our hope that you will find encouragement, laughter and even a few tears… as you explore the memories. It is our hope, that you will also be inspired in your own work for the Lord as you read articles, many of which were only published in the local Lake City Reporter.
The books which were written by dad, are for sale, some of which are now available for download, and more will be available as soon as I can get them finished. Dad’s books in hard copy are available as well since we have remnants of the books which were stored in dads ‘book barn’.
You will find other things on jackexum.com which we hope you will enjoy including, “Thru The Years” which consists of a growing number of pictures from a ‘treasure’ found at mom and dad’s house as well as our own pictures. You will find articles and lessons and studies here as well which you can respond or comment on. Everything is presented to simply encourage, and promote unity through the great grace of God and share His love and His message. A SPECIAL SECTION has now been opened, as we begin to make available (for sale in MP3 format)… AUDIO LESSONS by mom and dad. Just go to the “Three Unusual Days” section and go to the ‘Exum Audio Sermons’ and browse around.
The focus of this site is not only in ‘looking back over memories’, nor is the main purpose of this site to sell and share books and articles… My main focus is in reaching those who are sincerely seeking to know Jesus and learn about the salvation He graciously offers. For those who are searching for salvation… we have a special free of charge section entitled Open Bible Study featuring the books “Basic Bible Course” and “Redeemed”… presented in a Correspondence Course format with questions to be answered. “REDEEMED” has been updated and completed with all thirteen lessons included. (NEW!!! — “REDEEMED” IS NOW ALSO AVAILABLE IN SPANISH AND IN THE TELUGU DIALECT (FOR INDIA)!!! THIS IS OFFERED FREE OF CHARGE AS WE SEEK TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL TO THE LOST!!! PRAY FOR THIS MINISTRY TO REACH MANY FOR CHRIST!!!) Please visit our Open Bible Study or Books by Jack Exum sections of this site to view this special content.
- The Cup
- The Bread
- The Gospel Of John "...that you might believe..." Lesson Six " - "The New Temple" (Being On The Same Page) (John 2:18-25)
- The Gospel Of John - "...that you might believe..." Lesson Five - "Jesus Got Angry" - (John 2:12-22)
- The Gospel Of John - "...that you might believe..." Lesson Four - The Wedding - John 2:1-11
- The Gospel Of John - "...that you might believe..." Lesson Three - "The First Disciples But Not The Last" (John 1:35-51)
- The Gospel Of John - "...That You Might Believe..." Lesson Two "The Witnesses"
- The Gospel Of John - "... that you Might Believe..." Lesson One "The Spoken Word"
- The Gospel Of John - A Devotional Study - "...that You Might Believe..." Introduction
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT: "Three Unusual Days" With Jack Exum Jr.
- Teaching Grace From Tomatoes
- On Moving Preachers (Quitting Members, And Chocolate Pie)
- Are You Having Problems With This Web Site?
- That You Might Believe - "The New Temple" John 2:18-25
- The Wisdom Of The Beatitudes (Part Two)
- The Wisdom Of The Beatitudes
- Is America Loosing Freedom?
- UPDATE ON SPECIAL ANOUNCEMENT: Jack And Ann Exum House FOR SALE!
- The Last Supper
- Wanted: Dad's Special Study On Divorce And Remarriage
- Fill Me With Your Spirit Lord
- Broken Toys
- Thank You Lord
- To The Man Who Would Not Quit
- Walk A Little Plainer Daddy
- Tiny Figure
- The Christian Life
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Exum Books, MP3 Audio, e-Books - Special Sale
- Key Words In Romans
- That You Might Believe - "The Anger Of Jesus" - John 2:12-17
- Don't Forget!!
- Slavery Or Freedom
- What Of Turtles And Hares?
This site is growing… so keep looking for more and more materials as it grows. Your comments and suggestions are truly appreciated. I appreciate your patience as I correct inadvertent mistakes in spelling as well as just trying to say something in a better way.
My heartfelt thanks to the many supporters of this site. You are so greatly appreciated. Special thanks to Earl Chinnici (earlshelpdesk.com) for his fine work in building this web site.