My dear friends,
It is a privilege to welcome you to this very special web site. I want to thank you for visiting
jackexum.com. Your reasons may range from curiosity, ‘just wanting to remember’ someone who has been a blessing to many thousands around the world, get a book, or just relax and read. THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR A SUBSCRIPTION – ‘SIGN IN’ – AND COMMENT ON OUR ‘GUESTBOOK’ LOCATED UNDER THE JACK JR. SECTION. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!! (You must first SUBSCRIBE, to comment.)
NOTE: THIS SITE IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED (AND MAYBE CURIOUS) ABOUT DAD’S WRITINGS AND BOOKS, AND MEMORIES… AS WELL AS SPIRITUAL GROWTH AND WE APPRECIATE THOSE WISHING TO COMMENT OR ASK QUESTIONS AS WELL. HOWEVER, WE ASK THAT THOSE WHO SEEKING TO SPAM THIS SITE, NOT TO. THESE WILL BE REMOVED PROMPTLY AND NOT BE ALLOWED TO SUBSCRIBE. SPAMMERS WILL BE REPORTED. THANK YOU.
Dad was not alone in his work, nor was he alone in influencing so many people. Mom, (Marion Ann Exum), was not only his helper, and one who completed dad’s life for almost 61 years, but she was a friend, counselor, good listener, teacher, confidant.
Mom and dad had 8 children! Bob (Deceased 1/25/16), Two premature infant girls that passed away, Ed (youngest of the boys)(Deceased), Sharlene (Deceased), Sandy, Tammy and myself…
They also “adopted” and counseled hundreds and thousands around the world. This web site is lovingly dedicated to the memory of Jack and Ann Exum, and it is our hope that you will find encouragement, laughter and if there are a few tears… that’s ok too as you explore the memories and writings. It is our hope, that you will also be inspired in your own work for the Lord as you read articles, many of which were published in the local Lake City Reporter.
The books written by dad, are for sale, and some are free. Please look at the “Books by Jack Exum” page for more information about particular books of interest.You will find other things on jackexum.com which we hope you will enjoy including, “Thru The Years” which consists of a growing number of pictures from a ‘treasure’ found at mom and dad’s house as well as our own pictures. You will find articles and lessons and studies here as well which you can respond or comment on. Everything is presented to simply encourage, and promote unity through the great grace of God and share His love and His message.
A SPECIAL SECTION has been opened, as we begin to make available in MP3 format)… AUDIO LESSONS by mom and dad. (Just go to the “Three Unusual Days” section and go to the ‘Exum Audio Sermons’ and browse around.)
We also have a Bible study for you which is free of charge (downloadable and printable) entitled Open Bible Study featuring the book “Basic Bible Course”.
- Back In Business 2022
- RUDY (aka Rudimous)
- Gospel of John - Lesson Seven - John 3b - For God So Loved
- Gospel of John - Lesson Six - John 3 - A New What???
- Gospel of John - Lesson Five - John 2b - Cleansing Out God's House!
- Gospel of John - Lesson Four - John 2 - Water, Wine and Miracles
- Gospel Of John - Lesson Three - John 1:35-51 - "Glory Of The Ordinary"
- Gospel of John – Lesson Two – John 1:6-7, 15, 19-36 -“Big John”
- Study Of John (Let's Get Started)
- Our "Miss Precious" Is Gone
- SPECIAL: MP3 (Long Play Album) "Winning Over Worry"
- SPECIAL: MP3 (Long Play Album) "All The Way Is A Long Long Time"
- Restoring Baptism!
- "Tinkle,Tinkle" You Are Gone!
- Exum's To Keene New Hampshire!
- "Thank God for Forgetfulness We have To Move On"
- Rudy Snores!
- "The Home: Problems and Solutions" (Post Script)
- "Five Hurtles To Radical Faith"
- The Home: Problems And Solutions (Part Three)
- The Home: Problems And Solutions (Conclusion)
- The Home: Problems And Solutions (Part Four)
- The Home: Problems And Solutions (Part One)
- The Home: Problems And Solutions (Part Two)
- Growing Up... (In Christ)
- "Take A Stand"
- "Finish What You Start!"
- Unity - By Jack Exum
- Everything Relates To The Cross (By Jack Exum)
- Restoration and Unity - Let's Get To It!
- Exum's "Mission (to) Indonesia" 2016
- "Getting A Facelift"
- "Redeemed" - "A Personal Note From Dad"
- "Redeemed" - Lesson Thirteen - "Gehenna" "The Final Place Of The Wicked"
- "Redeemed" - Lesson Twelve - "Heaven Bound"
This site is growing… so keep looking for more and more materials as it grows. I appreciate your patience as I correct inadvertent mistakes in spelling or just try to say something in a better way. My heartfelt thanks to the many supporters of this site. You are so greatly appreciated.
EXTRA SPECIAL HEARTFELT THANKS to Earl Chinnici (earlshelpdesk.com). This guy is great! Not only did he work MANY hours at building this site, but many times he has rescued the site after I ‘tweeked’ it. So for his fine work in building this web site, and for continuing to work with me in publishing dad’s books in e-Book format. His work, from the redesigning of the book covers to the publication, has just been fantastic. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Earl Chinnici (earlshelpdesk.com) for any of your computer problems.