Friday: Lesson dealing with “Attitudes”
* Advantage of 7PM = more time. – Out by 8:30 PM sharp
* (Be sure and alert leadership on time needs)
Saturday AM: 10:00 – 12:00 Noon – Workshop
* (Can be on Soul Winning or Home or Leadership or Church Growth etc…)
Saturday PM: 7:00 or 7:30 (optional)
* (This meeting can be open ended or out at 8:30-9:00. Check with leadership.)
Sunday AM Class: (Fourth Grade to Adults)
* “How to handle your parents”
Sunday AM Assembly: “Special on Giving”
(This is long lesson and must alert leadership on what will happen/ Use cards)
Sunday PM Assembly: “Give your best Lesson”
Sunday PM Meet with Elders/Leadership
* See notes on “Special Elders meeting”
* Note: The time for this meeting is optional. Can be afternoon Sunday, or after PM services.
* Dad’s additional note: Have this meeting “prior to evening service”. This is wise, since it gives time for rest, and is before the evening service.