It is a privilege to welcome you to this very special web site. I want to thank you for visiting jackexum.com. Your reasons may range from curiosity, ‘just wanting to remember’ someone who has been a blessing to many thousands around the world, get a book, or just read.
Of course dad was not alone in his work, nor was he alone in influencing so many people. Marion Ann Exum (Ann), was not only a helper, and one who completed dad’s life for almost 61 years, but she was a friend, counselor, good listener, teacher, confidant, and she was mom, not only to Bob, Ed (Deceased), Sharlene (Deceased), Sandy, Tammy and myself… but to hundreds and thousands around the world. This web site is lovingly dedicated to the memory of Jack and Ann Exum, and it is our hope that you will find encouragement, laughter and even a few tears… as you explore the memories. It is our hope, that you will also be inspired in your own work for the Lord as you read articles, many of which were only published in the local Lake City Reporter.
The books which were written by dad, are for sale, some of which are now available for download, and more will be available as soon as I can get them finished. Dad’s books in hard copy are available as well since we have remnants of the books which were stored in dads ‘book barn’.
You will find other things on jackexum.com which we hope you will enjoy including, “Thru The Years” which consists of a growing number of pictures from a ‘treasure’ found at mom and dad’s house as well as our own pictures. You will find articles and lessons and studies here as well which you can respond or comment on. Everything is presented to simply encourage, and promote unity through the great grace of God and share His love and His message.
The focus of this site is not only in ‘looking back over memories’, nor is the main purpose of this site to sell and share books and articles… My main focus is in reaching those who are sincerely seeking to know Jesus and learn about the salvation He graciously offers. For those who are searching for salvation… we have a special free of charge section entitled Open Bible Study featuring the books “Basic Bible Course” and “Redeemed”… presented in a Correspondence Course format with questions to be answered. (Note: “Redeemed” is presently being updated… soon to be re-published here) If you need help in studying or have questions, we are here to help.
- "Modifying The Pattern"
- Amazing Grace Bible CLass - Lesson Four - GRACE EXTREMES
- Amazing Grace Bible Class - Lesson Three - In The Beginning... there was Grace
- Amazing Grace Bible Class - Holy Spirit Part Two
- Amazing Grace Bible Class - INTRODUCTION - HOLY SPIRIT
- Amazing Grace Bible Class - INTRODUCTION
- Can I Have This Dance?
- Jesus And Jonah (The Reluctant Prophet)
- More Than Just Five Stones
- Run Hide Or Fight
- She Put In Everything She Had
- Sowing And Reaping
- Lost And Found - When 'Home' Is Not Safe
- Lost And Found - The Other Brother
- Lost and Found - The Gracious Father
- Lost And Found - Amazing Grace
- Lost And Found - Welcome Home My Son
- Lost And Found - Finding The Way Home
- Lost And Found - Lost Son And The Gracious Dad
- Lost And Found - Lost Coin And The Persistent Lady
- Lost And Found - Lost Sheep And The Great Shepherd
- Lost And Found - Tax Collectors And Sinners
- Lost And Found - Introduction
- Gifts From The Holy Spirit
- What Does The Holy Spirit Do In The Life Of The Christian Today?
- What Is The Gift Of The Holy Spirit?
- What Is The Gift Of The Holy Spirit?
- The Origin Of Satan
- Divorce And Remarriage - "The Bible Expressly Says A Divorced Man Does Not Sin If He Marries"
- Divorce And Remarriage - "Biblical Summary On Divorce & Remarriage"
- Divorce And Remarriage - "The Evils Of Forbidding Marriage"
- Divorce And Remarriage - "Adultery Defined"
- What Defines You?
- Can We Disagree And Still Be Saved By Grace? (Part Two) "The Challenge"
- Grace Of Giving - Part Two
This site is growing… so keep looking for more and more materials as it grows. Your comments and suggestions are truly appreciated.
My heartfelt thanks to the many supporters of this site. You are so greatly appreciated. Special thanks to Earl Chinnici (earlshelpdesk.com) for his fine work in building this web site.