- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Introduction To Class
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Introduction – Holy Spirit
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Holy Spirit Part Two
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Three – In The Beginning… Grace!
- Amazing Grace Bible CLass – Lesson Four – Dealing With Extremes
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Five – Saved By Grace
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Six – Vertical And Horizontal
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Seven – Jesus Christ The Believer’s Grace
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Eight – Secure In Grace
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Nine – Romans
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Ten “Now That We’re Saved” (Hebrews)
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Eleven – “Now That I’m Saved” Ist John
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Twelve – Romans 16, 15, 14.
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Thirteen – “Grow In Grace”
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Fourteen – “Giving Grace”
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Fifteen – Forgiving Grace
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Sixteen – Sufficient Grace
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Seventeen – Objections To Grace
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – I Just Don’t Agree With You On That
- Amazing Grace Bible Class – Lesson Nineteen – Grace And Galatians
In the beginning was (GRACE) the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. 9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God. 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ ”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. (John 1:1-5, 10-17)
1. Jesus Christ = THE BELIEVER’S GRACE/ in the flesh/full and overflowing with
2. How is grace applied/lived out? Look at Jesus!
A. Model –
1.) Jesus called us to be ‘disciples’ (Learner)
2.) Mom and dad – model for children (learners)
3. Dad (in his Workbook) speaks about our salvation and all blessings = everything =
IN CHRIST our GRACE.
4. Today we study HOW JESUS = OUR GRACE.
1. Glancing thru Luke – GRACE
A. Grace = just a word without God… just a word when out of context of sinful man
1.) Jesus shows us God “Seen Me… seen the Father”
2.) Beauty of Grace = seen in Jesus – W/o Jesus we wouldn’t u/stand grace.
3.) “Grace” = Noun/ Jesus makes it a VERB – ACTION!
4.) God could have exercised the “C.M.M.D.H.T.H.H.” principle
a.) But He made the (BIG) move – JESUS
B. Miracles (Can’t do on our own)
1.) (Lk. 5:12-16 Leprosy)
2.) (Lk. 5:17-26 Forgiving/healing paralytic)
3.) Raising son of widow from dead Lk. 7:11-17
4.) Wind and waves obey Jesus – Lk. 8:23-25 (FEAR)
5.) Girl raised from dead/ woman healed Lk. 8:40-56
6.) Feeding the 5,000 Lk. 9:10-17
7.) Boy is healed Lk. 9:37-42
1.) Show us how… Lk. 11:1-4
1.) All night in prayer – Lk. 6:12-16
D. Parables – 27 Stories/Comparisons/Parables (Hide/Reveal/Preserve truth)
1.) Sower/Old and New Cloth/ Good Samaritan/Lost Sheep/Lost Coin, Lost Son
2.) Grace personified/ walkin’ talkin’ GRACE… shows us HOW TO REACH OUT
3.) Disciples not meant to be ISOLATED/CUT OFF FROM LIFE – INVOLVED….
E. Fight Satan (Can’t do on our own)
1.) Lk. 4:31-37
2.) Lk. 8:26-39
F. Fighting tradition
1.) People waited till after Sabbath to come for healing (Lk. 4:40-41)
2.) Disciples picked corn (Sabbath) Lk. 6:1-5
3.) Healing on Sabbath Lk. 6:6-11
4.) Man with dropsy healed on Sabbath Lk. 14:1-6
G. Calling Disciples
1.) Lk. 5 Simon (“Depart from me … sinful man”) James and John
2.) Matthew (tax collector) Lk. 5:27-31
H. Dealing with sinners
1.) Lk. 7:36-50 Sinful woman
2.) Lk. 5:8 Called them/ saw potential to BECOME
I. Promise of the Holy Spirit to disciples Lk. 12:11,12
J. Tears of Jesus
1.) Over Jerusalem Lk. 13:34-35
1. Grace is JESUS… His ways/teachings/parables/miracles/calling sinners/promises/
tears and care.
2. Grace is Jesus our salvation and in Him we have all spiritual blessings
3. Grace is LIFE… ACTION – NOT JUST ENJOYED, BUT SHARED with people
4. Don’t worry about running out of grace… JESUS IS FULL OF GRACE… WE ARE IN
JESUS/ HE IS IN US…. GIVE….
5. Action points of GRACE for us:
a.) Lk. 6:27-39 JUST DO IT…
b.) Lk. 6:43-45 FRUIT…