For the purpose of this policy, JACKEXUM.COM refers to Jack Exum, Jr. and/or anyone employed by Jack Exum, Jr. to render services pertaining to the JACKEXUM.COM domain.
This policy covers how JACKEXUM.COM treats any personal information collected and received by JACKEXUM.COM. Personal information is information about an individual that is personally identifiable such as their name, address, phone number, or e-mail address.
- JACKEXUM.COM may collect personal information when you register with us, when you use certain products and services which we offer and when you visit certain pages associated with JACKEXUM.COM.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, birth date, mailing address, and zip code. For certain services or products we may also require more information to be either disclosed to us or to a third-party service. Once you register with JACKEXUM.COM and/or use our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- JACKEXUM.COM automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and previously stored information from cookies ( files stored on your computer which the web browser may use to store and retrieve information such as but not limited to page hit counts and preferences, and the requested page or file).
- JACKEXUM.COM uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, improve our services, contact you if there is an issue concerning your account, and demographic information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- JACKEXUM.COM does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except when necessary to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with JACKEXUM.COM under confidentiality agreements. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of JACKEXUM.COM terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if JACKEXUM.COM is ever acquired by or merged with another company.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical and electronic safeguards that help protect personal information about you.
Changes to this Policy
JACKEXUM.COM may update this policy at any time. We will notify our visitors and clients of any changes in content by placing a prominent notice of the update on the main page of the site.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us.