- Always meet with Elders or Leadership
- Meet before or after Sunday PM service.
- Have Packet ready to Show and Leave
A. Make up your own which will best present your mission and ministry. Don’t be cheap. Make it attractive.
- Review Cards – Results
A. Have it clear to present
B. Figures ready – so you are working in afternoon Sunday getting this ready.
C. eg. 82 members – 81% participated – $386.00 per week increase in contribution – 32% increase = yearly budget of $20,072.00
D. Tell elders:
i.) This is great…
ii.) Must believe your members will do what they say.
- (Instruction re:) Following week after your TUD:
A. “During week, have audit- look – post – adjust your budget – announce the great news.”
B. “Victory service – special lesson”
C. “Elders speak and praise congregation”
- “Appeal for support and help in your work.”
- “Gather materials and leave” meeting
A. “Let elders make decision alone”