- “Redeemed” – Lesson One – ADAM – Prophecy Of A Coming Savior
- “Redeemed” – Lesson Two – ABRAHAM: Promise Of A Coming Savior
- “Redeemed” – Lesson Three – The Law Of MOSES
- “Redeemed” – Lesson Four – The Cross Of CHRIST
- “Redeemed” – Lesson Five – The Simple New Testament Plan of Salvation
- “Redeemed” – Lesson Six – Saved By Grace
- “Redeemed” – Lesson Seven – “The Church – The Family Of God”
- “Redeemed” – Lesson Eight – “The Brotherhood”
- “Redeemed” – Lesson Nine – “The Holy Spirit – How He Works In The Life Of Christians Today!”
- “Redeemed” – Lesson Ten – “Be Filled With The Holy Spirit”
- “Redeemed” – Lesson Eleven – “Today Is The Day Of Your Salvation”
- “Redeemed” – Lesson Twelve – “Heaven Bound”
- “Redeemed” – Lesson Thirteen – “Gehenna” “The Final Place Of The Wicked”
- “Redeemed” – “A Personal Note From Dad”
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God ; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?” (John 14:1-2)
The Revelation written by John describes Heaven more fully… “Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth…” “He will wipe every tear from their eyes… There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away…” “I am making everything new…” “Come I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb…” “… the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are it’s temple…” “Then
the angel showed me the river of the waters of life…” “No longer will there be any curse…” (Revelation 21 and 22).
HEAVEN IS A PLACE – Jesus said, “I go and prepare a place for you…” (John 14:1-2). Shut your eyes and picture your house, the one you live in now. IT IS A PLACE. Literal or not, heaven is a place prepared for the redeemed… ALL OF THEM. If you think this earth is beautiful, from the wonder of the morning light, or the glow of the sunset across the horizon… just try and imagine how beautiful heaven must be. Hard to imagine… but Heaven is real… a PLACE.
HEAVEN IS A PERSON – God will be there…. Jesus will be there…. The Holy Spirit will be there…. IN PERSON. All the redeemed from all of history will be there! The Apostles, Prophets, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, and on and on you can go… ALL WILL BE THERE! How? I don’t know. I just want to be THERE. (Dad sold what he called, “the old homestead” after his Mom and Dad passed away.) He said, “It just wasn’t the same without them being THERE.” I had the same feelings when Mom and Dad passed away in 2010. It was so very sad, so very hard to even go through their house, their things which were no longer needed. I wanted to ‘pick it all up’ and hold it… but they were not THERE. But, I know where they are… waiting for that special day of reunion. HEAVEN IS A PERSON.
HEAVEN IS ME – I’m going there. How do I know? Is it because I am so good? No! Is it because I followed Him perfectly? Certainly No! It is because of His grace, and His PROMISE. I stand on those promises, and in His grace. I sing about those promises, and one day when the coffin is filled, I will realize and receive those promises. “He is faithful that promised!” (I Corinthians 1:9). Heaven is me – in prospect and promise. Glory to God, and by His grace! (It’s not over… yet!)